Each Tablet Contains:
Ferrous Bis Glycinate 300 mg
Manganese 2 mg
Vitamin B2 1.7 mg
Copper 1.5 mg
Folic Acid 0.5 mg
Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg
This composition is used to prevent the lack of nutrients occurred dur to following conditions such as anemia, pregnancy, poor diet, recovering during surgery.
Indications & Usage
This formula is useful in:
- Improves immune system
- Premenopausal syndrome
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Weakness and in lethargic state
- Pregnancy induced anemia
The main features of Ferrous Bisglycinate are:
It is an chelate of an iron. It is formed by the reaction of iron with glycine in the presence of citric acid.
- It is used to treat the deficiency that had been occurred by the following conditions such as in pregnancy, poor diet, surgery
Manganese is essential for enzyme formation and functioning. Manganese is required in very small amounts. It’s required for the normal functioning of neurons and for body’s enzyme production. Manganese is the important part of the enzyme superoxide dismutase, which have antioxidant action on the body as they fighting against free radicals produced. This helps in reducing inflammation
- Helps to convert food into energy.
- Required for red blood cell production and growth.
- Maintains the function of eyes, nervous system, and skin.
Copper act as cofactor for many proteins or as iron utilization enhancer. Copper, along with amino and fatty acids as well as vitamins, are required for normal metabolic processes in the body
- Folic acid is the important cofactor in the DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Folic acid is very essential for running of the body machinery and for the production and maintenance of new cells. It is used to treat folic acid deficiency anemia and other forms of anemia. Folic acid is the main precursor for the synthesis of tetrahydro folic acid
- It is also known as vitamin cyanocobalamin.
- It Helps in maintaining the nervous system healthy.
- Required for the production of red blood cells and DNA.
- Stomach pain
- Blood mucus
- Bloody stools
- Contraindicated in ulcerative colitis
- Contraindicated in inflammation of the intestine