Each ml Contains::
Minoxidil IP 50 mg
It is topical 5% Solution is a medicine used in the treatment of male pattern baldness. It is most effective in treating familial hair loss or thinning at the top of the scalp, not in front. This medicine helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Indications & Usage
It is used to help hair growth in the treatment of male pattern baldness.
How it Works
This Solution is a vasodilator, which expands the blood vessels to promote blood flow. This reduces your blood pressure. The topical application of Minrist Forte 5% Solution on your scalp helps in increasing blood flow through the vasodilation process. This increased blood flow provides more nutrition and oxygen to the hair follicle, which prevents hair cell death. It also stimulates hair growth by prolonging the action of a chemical messenger (anagen). This is how it works to lower your blood pressure, and treats your alopecia (hair loss).
How to Use
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
- For external use only. For use by men only.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
- Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if
If you are a women
- You have no family history of hair loss
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- Not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use it on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
- Not be used on babies or for children under 18 years old.
- Itching and skin irritation of the treated area of the scalp