Each Soft gelatin Capsule Contains:
Salmon fish oil serves as an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, these omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) works synergistically in the body to promote a healthy heart and circulatory system and may help by regulating triglycerides and cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood clotting tendency.
Salmon fish oil keeps inflammation down and important for hearth health. Its benefits may impact everything from city living and bone density to fat burning and brain power. Our bodies are not able to produce omega-3 fatty acids on their own, so they are known as essential fatty acids that we must consume through the foods we eat or the supplements we take.
It may be of beneficial to:
- Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous system
- Those who need to support immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection
- Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
- Those who eat less – than – optimal amounts of essential omega 3 fatty acids
- High blood pressure people and who want to improve the functioning of the heart
So Salmon fish oil capsule is better for people to increase their omega-3 fatty acid status. It protects from heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis and eye diseases as well as enhancing brain function and helping combat mood disorders such as depression.
Promotes cardiovascular health and cognitive function
- Support a healthy blood cholesterol
- Maintains the healthy level of triacylglycerol
- Supporting a healthy metabolism
- Promoting healthy energy levels
- For eye health
- Provides essential fatty acids for good health
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve the effects of exercise
- Boost brain power and memory
Salmon Fish Oil:
Salmon fish oil is derived strictly from salmon. It is known as brain food and also provides healthy support for the immune system, ulcers, arthritis, and depression. The health benefits are predominantly attributed to the omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil. Salmon is also superior to other fish because it not only has rich omega-3 content but also omega-6 to provide a healthy balance of monounsaturated, saturated and polyunsaturated fats. Salmon does grant higher levels of EPA and DHA – and these fats are responsible for many of its health benefits.
Salmon oil offers a safe alternative to some other fish oils, such as cod liver oil, because it doesn't contain vitamin A. As a result, relying on cod liver oil as a daily source of omega-3 fatty acids can cause accidental vitamin A toxicity -- a condition that negatively affects your skin, causes joint pain and can even put you into a coma. Because salmon oil does not contain vitamin A, you can take it daily without risking a vitamin A overdose.
The product is possible safe for most adults. There is no disadvantage associated with the product if taken under the recommended usage.
Special Precautions & Warnings
For Pregnancy and Breast–Feeding mothers:
Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher – than – normal doses unless recommended by a health – care provider for special conditions. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risk.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place. Protected from direct sunlight.